Welcome to Furever Friends! I’m Kris, your Full Service Pet Photography Sherpa.
Hi! I'm Kris —
Photographer for Furever Friends
What the heckin bob is a pet photography Sherpa?!
Since you live in beautiful Colorado, I’m going to bet you love the great outdoors almost as much as you love your dog. For many pet parents achieving beautiful, heartwarming, one-of-a-kind photographs that truly reflect their dogs personality can feel a bit like summiting a mountain. You see the peak. You know the view will be awesome when you get there, but you’re not really 100% sure how. In fact, you may not even be sure it’s possible to get there (I’m looking at you, parents of wild pups who never ever sit still, with all your photos that are either blurry or of your dog sleeping).
That’s where I come in, your Pet Photography Sherpa!
You see, I’ve been to the summit and back many times. I know the route. I know exactly what it’ll take to get you & your best furry friend to the most outstanding views in the world. I will take care of everything, guide you every step of the way, and do all the heavy lifting.
- I’ll guide you to the right location that’s going to meet your dogs behavioral needs and your aesthetic goals. (Don’t worry about all this mountain talk, most sessions take place in & around Denver Metro.)
- I’ll guide you & your dog during the session is a way that’s fun & stress free, not to mention supplying unlimited treats to convince your dog this is the best day ever!!! Whether you desire an epic statement piece, four-legged family portrait, or a candid collection, we’ll capture everything your dog wants to offer & more!
- And after your session? I’m not just going to hand you some files and wish you luck figuring out what to do with them. That would be like walking you to base camp, pointing at the summit and saying “good luck getting the rest of the way”. After all, your goal wasn’t just to have some files right? Your goal is to immortalize all the love your dog radiates in a way that you can enjoy Every. Single. Day! How much will you enjoy a bunch of digital files sitting on a disk that you look at once and forget about? Not on my watch! I’m taking you all the way to your goal!
- After your session I’ll sit down with you in the comfort of your own home to guide you through the design process of creating one of a kind collections that beautifully reflect your dogs personality & the bond you share, not to mention warm your heart every time you walk into a room.
- And the very best part? I’ll save you the anxiety of pounding dozens of holes in your wall by personally installing everything we create!
Wherever our session takes us, I can guarantee lot of laughs, a little bit of adventure, and an endless supply of treats.
The gorgeous Denver Colorado landscape is my studio. No sterile paper backdrops, complicated sets, or crazy props here.
You work hard so your dog can have a better life; you deserve vibrant images that reflect their unique personality and all the love radiating from those big soft eyes.
Dogs are our connection to the natural world. Which is why I believe deep in my soul, that’s where they should be photographed. We will get a little dirty, there’ll be dog hair EVERYWHERE, slobber on the camera lens, and your dog will probably run amok! But that out-of-the-box, unplanned, silliness is what makes life with a dog so great!
What Denver’s pet parents are saying: