What's a Pop Up Session?
Fall has arrived and it’s by-far my absolute favorite time of year for photos.
- The countryside is vibrant with gold & red leaves.
- The air crisp and perfect for playful pooches.
- And with the holidays right around the corner it’s the perfect time to update those family photos!
This year, in additional to my regular sessions I’m offering Pop Up sessions! Pop up sessions are a little different than my regular Furever Friends sessions.
While you’ll still get the high quality images you’ve come to expect from Furever Friends, it comes in a more streamlined format.
- Furever Friends sessions are scheduled one per day, so we have a LOT of wiggle room in case of delays or if it takes longer than expected to get “The Shot”.
- Pop Up sessions are scheduled more like a (pop up) studio, with multiple sessions back to back at the same location.
- Instead of a 90 minute session at the location of your choosing, Pop Up sessions are about 20 minutes at a designated location.
- Pop Up sessions yield about 5-7 final images, while Furever Friends sessions create around 35 images to choose from.
- Furever Friends sessions are open to include the entire household, but because of the shorter timeframe Pop Up’s are limited to 1 pet and 2 pet parents per session.
- After your Furever Friends session, I’ll come to your home to help you select & design your print options. After your Pop Up we’ll meet virtually for your design session.
- Because Pop Ups are more streamlined than Furever Friends sessions the investment is reduced as well.
Is a Pop Up Session Perfect for you?
- You’re really just looking for a couple amazing photos of you & your fur-baby.
- You want to collect photos in every season.
- You’re not sure how your dog will handle being photographed and want to test the waters before investing in a full session.
- The pre-selected date & time fits your schedule.
- Budget is a consideration.
Forgo the Pop Up & invest in a Full session if:
- You have multiple 4-legged or 2-legged family members to photograph.
- You want a variety of images to choose from.
- Furever Friends sessions yield about 30+ images with more variety to the location.
- You want a fully customized experience including the time & location of your choosing.
- Your dog takes extra time to get comfortable with new people & places.
- Furever Friends sessions run an average of 90 minutes leaving plenty of time for dogs to relax & enjoy themselves.
Dog Info - Helpful tips & tricks