Announcing the 2021 Pet Calendar Contest
Is your dog ready to be a CELEBRITY?!
– Enter your dog for just $5 at www.gogophotocontest.com/ColoradoPetPantry Your $5 entry feeds one pet for a whole month!
– Rally your friends and family to vote for just $1 per vote.
– Win one of 13 pawesome mini-sessions with Furever Friends Pet Photography and have your dog featured in the 2021 calendar benefiting Colorado Pet Pantry!
- The contest starts Sunday, July 26th and runs until 9pm August 26th.
- Entry is just $5! That $5 feeds one Colorado pet for an entire month.
- The top vote getter will be our cover dog, place 2-13 will be featured in the calendar.
- All 13 grand prize winning dogs will be photographed by Furever Friends during the month of September at one of 4 locations.
- Just the winning dogs will be photographed for the calendar, but you will have the option, though no obligation, to upgrade to a regular session that includes the family as well as purchase photos from your session if you choose to.
Reserve-a-date is an awesome feature which guarantees your dog a spot in the 2021 calendar for just $10. You just upload your favorite photo, select the date you want, and your dogs photo will be on that grid square in the calendar. It’s a wonderful way to celebrate your dogs birthday or gotcha day. Or commemorate a pet who’s crossed the rainbow bridge. But these are on a first come basis, so don’t delay!
- Calendars will feature our top 13 vote-getting dogs, with the top dog on the cover.
- Pre-ordering is recommended. As this is a fundraiser we wont likely order extra.
- Calendars are just $20 and can be picked up at our warehouse located in Englewood, or shipped directly to you for an extra $5.
- Calendars are expected to be ready by late October or early November 2020.
The Photo Session:
- Each of the top 13 dogs will star in a 30 minute outdoor photo session with Furever Friends.
- Sessions will take place over 4 days in September, at various locations throughout Denver & the surrounding area. Times & location will be announced when the winners are contacted and will be reserved on a first come basis.
- The feature photo will be selected by me, the photographer.
- Winners will have the option to upgrade to a full session that includes your pets family.
- Winners will have the option to view & order photos taken during their session.
About Colorado Pet Pantry:
Colorado Pet Pantry is a food bank for family pets. They partner human food banks other welfare organizations across the state to help ease the burden for families struggling to make ends meet. Financial hardship is the number one reason loved family pets are surrendered to shelters. Whether it’s the loss of a job, or unexpected expense thousands of people a year are confronted with the decision to release the pet they can’t afford to feed in hopes that pet will find a better life. By providing pet food during times of hardship Colorado Pet Pantry works to keep beloved pets out of shelters and with the families that already care for them.
In addition to pet food banks, Colorado Pet Pantry offers and organizes the Share Program, which partners with 501c3 animal welfare & rescue organizations to swap and re-distribute surplus pet supplies and food.
Before Covid-19 it was estimated that 40% of Americans are just one missed paycheck away from poverty. And right now there’s a good portion of Colorado’s 40% waiting in line at our drive-thru food banks.
***ALL entry fees, voting dollars, reserve-a-date & calendar sales go directly to Colorado Pet Pantry’s mission to help feed Colorado’s pets & keep them out of shelters and with the families who already love them***
So what are you waiting for? Go make your pup a celebrity!
Dog Info - Helpful tips & tricks