The “NO” List
Make sure your guests also know what’s on the no list.
- NEVER let your pets have the marshmallows, most of them are made with Xyletol which is TOXIC to dogs & cats even in tiny amounts.
- Onions & Raisens
- Fat can be very difficult for animals to digest and can cause pancreatitis
- Bones- Can break teeth, or can splinter in the digestive tract
- Uncooked Yeast Dough
If you believe your pet has been poisoned or eaten something it shouldn’t have, call your veterinarian or local veterinary emergency clinic immediately.
You may also want to call the ASPCA Poison Control Hotline: 888-426-4435.